Thursday 31 December 2015

Leaving 2015 in Sehgeh Style


Goodbye 2015...

As 2015 ends and a new year begins, I reflect on the many things that has transpired this year. I am sitting in my room and I just have so many things to ponder about. First things first, the biggest message I have learned this year is "INJUSTICE WILL CONTINUE TO PREVAIL IF ONE CANNOT PROVE AN INJUSTICE HAS ACTUALLY OCCURRED"

I LOVE BEING BLACK!!!
I am a Negro: Black as the night is black, Black like the depths of my Africa.
-Langston Hughes

Was that random? Yes it was but if 2015 hasn't taught me anything other than self love and love for my own people then it hasn't taught me anything. I still fall hopelessly in love with the wrong people, I still workout all day and eat all night, I still hate going into my place of employment, and I still daydream of my life once I get into Yale School of Drama and excel at all possible levels of life.  Of course the tribulations and the hard times will come but I remain positive, and I refuse to entertain the negative that is happening in my life up to this point.

So whats happening with school? 
Graduated from Undergrad.
Applying for Graduate school and completely devastated about the application Fees

Whats happening with your love life?
It is so unstable right now... Hell its all over the place... Think I like someone but he seems to be focused on himself only, but he is teaching me to stay in my lane and not to rush things to fast (or at all). Don't know if I can change his mind or if thats a battle that will inevitably be lost. I guess I'll just have to ride the wave until the storm calms and I can swim to shore. My exes are popping up in my life right and left and I am learning that you do not have to remain friends with someone because you once dated.  

What is happening with your friends? 
My friends are out here being amazing. Some are reaching major milestones in their careers and others are still trying to figure out how to tie differentiate between rent and mortgage, and Some are complacent for the moment, and they haven't found their motivation as of yet.

What is going on with your family?
My dad is sick battling cancer but he said he is getting better. I also refuse to believe that until the doctors tell me he is in the clear. My brother is being a great dad and he is planning to move to Arizona, My baby brother is a genius and my baby sister is a up and coming model (they say she acts a lot like me). My nephews are still adorable and causing a ruckus. I just met my dads side of the family a few months ago and it has been amazing so far, they want to fly me to Guinea in April. I have a few aunts and uncles and my family is much bigger than I thought. 

Whats going on with you? 
I want peace and prosperity. I want love and truth and I want to be free from all negative things in my life. I want to wake up seeing the bright side in everything and everyone and I no longer want to hold any grudges. I want to be so great in this world that it hurts, I want to get better at filmmaking, and acting and most importantly my grammar. I write as if I have never taking a english composition class in my life. I am the queen of run on sentences, lack of punctuation, and length text. I take pride in that but I am too old for that and that is simply unacceptable. I want to be happy but most of all I want to be formidable, and a woman that girls all around the world are inspired by. I want to be able to look at my family and children and say, years ago, I thought I wouldn't win until I made the decision that I would and that I could. I want my girls to be so well respected and loved that they demand respect and attention from all of those who encounter them. I want my sons, nieces, nephews, and etc. to be so respected, powerful, genuine, sweet and intelligent that the mere mention of Sehgeh gives them high praises, and unlimited power. Power that no one can ever take from them. People wonder why I cry and stress so much well its because power doesn't come easy. I don't need the fame for beauty, or anything else thats vain. I require power for my children and their children, and my childrens' children children and so on.  

Any wishes for 2016?
To be great... for opportunities to pour out endlessly... to be formidable... to be a shinning light to someone... to get and be a mentor... to work on set as an actor and director... to donate money to charities all around the world... to travel... to be happy... to stop looking for someone to complete me, and to complete myself... to fall in love with my people... to embrace my culture... to work on my temper... to stop entertaining negative people... to work on my grammar... to blog about what I want...to make him more powerful then he already is... to make my family proud... financial freedom... debt free... I want to be happier and I want everyone around me to be the same <3

Hello 2016... What will I be doing in 2018? That's what I want to know lol 

How was 2015? 
I loved it! It was amazeballs. Shoutout to my family and friends and all those people out there who believe in me even when I don't believe in myself...
Let the Photos Guide Your way....
















































HALLOWEEN WAS A GREAT. LITTLE RED FROM THE HOODS MEETS
MINNIE FROM DA BLOCK. ALL ABOUT THE CHEESE...NAHMEAN?


My friends summed up in a face expression.... Squad Goals


No comments:

Post a Comment